Saturday, May 16, 2009

When Did This Happen?

So, my daughter who is only 2 years old, has decided that she can do everything "All by my myself!" (Not a typo, she says, my myself) Well, the other night while we were doing our nightly bed-time routine, she decided that she could put her pajamas on all by herself, and except for getting her head completely through her shirt, she succeeded. Here are the pictures of the big event...I know I take pictures of absolutely everything. I know Gee Gee likes it, and one day, Amie's high school boyfriends will get a kick out of all the glorious pictures!
The Shirt
One Leg
Two Legs
All Done!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, she has grown!! Love the step by step pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She appears to be better at dressing her herself (sic) better than Chris does. At least she coordinates tops and bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There can never be too many pictures of AMIE!!!

    ReplyDelete