Monday, May 18, 2009

A Weekend in the Arizona Heat

This past weekend we got out and did what every family in Arizona does when it is 100+ degrees outside, we got wet! On Saturday, while Dad was at Mobifest (No, not the band, the mobile tech festival) Amie and I, went to Desert Breeze park and enjoyed the cement animals spit water at us. It was a little crazy with about 20 other kids there raging in age from 1 - 40, but Amie held her own and had a wonderful time. Okay, I have to admit, I had a great time to running around like a 2 year old - If you can't beat them, join them!Elephant Sprinkler
To be 2 again...
On Sunday, Chris and Amie and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary by staying home all day, making wonderful food, playing in the sprinklers and spending time as a family. It was the most relaxing day I have had in a long time. No stress, no worries, just my little family having a great day. The simple things in life really are the best. Give me a day with my Amie and Christopher with nothing to do, and I am in heaven. It is on those days that I really get to watch my daughter, listen to her, and watch her grow, which is scary and exciting at the same time.
Amie and Daddy Running Through the Sprinklers

Yummy Food

No comments:

Post a Comment