Sunday, May 10, 2009

Now I am a blogger too...

Yup, I am a blogger...never thought it would happen! But, here I am in front of my computer typing away about my silly, crazy, fun and sometimes, more than often, boring life.


I was reading some of Chris's family blogs when a funny little story came to my mind. Amie has just started to name her babies. But, they are all named the same...Laura, which comes out as aura! She is so cute it cracks me up. She has named every baby aura, and even her kitty that she got for her birthday from her loving babysitter. I am sure there are other stuffed animals named aura that we will find out about later.









At least Tinker Bell, is still Tinker Bell!







My daughter is the light of my life. Her smile, kisses, hugs and funny ways brighten up my day. On Mother's Day, I am reminded that without her, I would not be a Mother. My life would be even more boring! But, with Amie around, it is hard to be that bored.

4 comments: