Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Tough Little Trooper!

Two weeks ago, Amie Lynn was playing with the boys at church on Wednesday night after an awards ceremony for her Rainbows class when she fell. She didn't just fall, she fell on her face! Poor thing was bleeding from her nose, and her mouth. She fell in the dirt, so there was mud, blood and saliva involved. She cried, she was scared, but after getting her cleaned up with the help of some friends (Thanks Jeremy for offering to eat the neosporin to show Amie that it wouldn't hurt!), she was back in the swing of things playing with the boys again! And, no, she didn't get hit in the face with the piece of wood she is holding; she just wanted to pose with it!
Life with a 3 year old is fun and exciting! I can't wait until September when I will have a baby and my 3 year old. I am very excited to have siblings, and watch them love each other, and grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment