Monday, June 22, 2009

The Summer is Flying By...

So, summer break is almost over for me, but we have been having a lot of fun. What have we been doing you ask? Let me tell you! The first week of break was crazy because I had three days of professional development I had to attend, the next week was a relaxed one with swimming, friends and playing. Next, we were off to Colorado to visit family. I love that I get to see both sides of our family when we venture off to Colorado. We even got to see the newest addition to the family - Baby Chase. Last week we went to a Phoenix Mercury game, did some more playing, running in the sprinklers and watched Daddy play softball. This week, we are getting ready for our last adventure of visiting family in Alabama. I am so blessed to be a teacher. I love teaching Kindergarten, and I am so thankful to have these great breaks to share more memories with my family. Here are some pictures of our great time in Colorado and at home.
Amie and Grandlin walking in Victor, Colorado. We spent 2 days at our house in Victor. It was so relaxing and beautiful.

Cousins! They love each other.Grandlin is looking good folks! I think having her Amie Lynn with her makes everything better.

Seriously, how many shades of green can you count in this picture? GORGEOUS!Here is Amie, Baby Chase, and Amber. We went over for dinner and Amie had a great time meeting Chase for the first time.Amie during dessert with Matt and Amber. She loves her chocolate cheesecake.
More Cousinly Love!
Amie with some more cousins in Colorado. They have such a great time playing when they are all together.Amie at the Phoenix Mercury game. She cheered them on, and they won!Amie hanging out at Daddy's softball game with some friends!

What a fun summer, and we still have two weeks of it left. Who knows what other trouble we can get into before it is over?


No comments:

Post a Comment