Monday, July 5, 2010

A Blog Worthy Day!

So, I am behind on my blogging, but I have been having a wonderful summer spending quality time with my family. That is so much more important than blogging! But, I am glad that I do take the time to put the memories down on "paper" now.
In May, we had a wonderful family day going to the new Sea Life Aquarium that opened in Tempe. We spent the morning exploring fish, star fish, stingrays, and Amie's favorite jelly fish!

Me and My Girl!

Jelly Fish! Aren't they cool?


Amie Lynn checking out the tide pool.


Amie was a little shy when it came to pet the star fish. They even put one in a tupperware for her to touch, but she just couldn't do it.


Amie is our little Dora, she needs to consult her map!


Cool bubbles to stand in to get a better view of the fishes.


Aren't they cute?


Afterwards we went to the park. Amie and Daddy had a blast playing together!


Twirly slides are the best!


Isn't he the best Daddy?

It was such a great family day. We love spending time together doing nothing or being on the go. I love how Chris really plays with Amie. He is a big kid at heart. It is fun to watch. Daddy works so hard for his girls that it is nice when he gets a break and gets to unwind!


No comments:

Post a Comment